My Stuff

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank You..

Salam everyone..

First of all, I would to thanks all of you guys for your support. So far I still manage to run my biz and maintain customer's satisfaction. But, I am really sorry if I cannot fulfill your requirement because a lot of items in here sometimes very rare and hard to find in other places. Sometimes it is hard for me to find the right sizes for shoes, shirts, etc.

My aim is to give you guys the best items with affordable price. Please let me know if there is something that you don't like after receive my package. I will give your money back without any hesitation. And again, please let me know any suggestions, good or bad for me to improve my blog in the future.

Please noted that, only few t shirts left in my stock. Other stuff also out of stock as I am busy preparing for my posting to KL and catching up all my work to be done before going to KL.
If there is any inquiry, please send sms to my phone and I'll try to find it for you. Thanks again. Happy days..

2 comments:

  1. salam bro...
    okeh, wa kasik komen sket...

    1st, kna tukar ur welcome note sbb kt situ ade mention "...not returnable or refundable.." n ia bertentangan dengan ape yg ditulih kt atas...

    2nd, yang mane dh sold out tu kalu buleh tukar label. contoh "SOLD: Knives" sbb xleh nk beza stok ade ke tak...nk baguih lg, yg ade stok boh "AVAILABLE: Knives"...

    sekian komen kawe...hehehe

    ReplyDelete